NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CASH MACHINETM ONE-THOUSAND DOLLAR SWEEPSTAKES CHALLENGE (THE “SWEEPSTAKES”). A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING OVER OTHER ENTRY METHODS. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING THE STATES OF WASHINGTON, NEW YORK, MICHIGAN, FLORIDA, RHODE ISLAND, AND SOUTH CAROLINA) AND THE DISTRICT OF COLOMBIA, 21 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER WHO ENTER FROM WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION: Everi Interactive Inc., 206 Wild Basin Road South, Austin, TX 78746 (the “Sponsor” or “EVERI” or “We”). This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”). You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to release Facebook from any and all liability and claims related to the Sweepstakes.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to refuse service or access to any potential participant. The Sponsor reserves the right to amend the Sweepstakes’ Official Rules at any time without prior notice to you. In the event we do so, we will post the changes on this page and the date of the changes at the top of this page. Your participation in the Sweepstakes following such modifications signifies your acceptance of those modifications. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion to cancel, discontinue, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes in whole or part.
3. TIMING: This Sweepstakes begins on August 01, 2019 at 12:01am CDT and ends on August 07, 2019 at 11:59pm CDT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Each day during the Sweepstakes Period is a “Qualifying Day”. A Qualifying Day is defined as 12:00am CDT to 11:59pm CDT. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. ELIGIBILITY: You are subject to the laws of Jurisdiction in which you reside and/or from which you access the Site or the Sweepstakes. Residents of the States of Washington, New York, Michigan, Florida, Rhode Island, and South Carolina, are NOT eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes, and this Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, non-state U.S. territories, commonwealths and possessions, and any other jurisdiction in which this Sweepstakes is prohibited, requires registration, requires bonding or is in any other way restricted by law.
Only legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older, at the time of entry, are eligible to enter. Sponsor, Facebook, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, members, directors and employees, and anyone involved in the production, development or handling of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their immediate family and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling or their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside, or member of the same household, whether or not related) are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win the Prize. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Sponsor may require any person receiving any Prize (as defined below) to provide proof that he or she is eligible to participate as specified in these Official Rules.
5. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary to enter this Sweepstakes. During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes (an “Entry”) by entering a valid email address on a Site via the pop-up Sweepstakes welcome screen and certifying you are 21 years of age or over and not enrolled in a casino self-exclusion program. Thereafter, you can receive an additional Entry for each day during the Sweepstakes Period that you visit a Site. Maximum of 1 Entry each Qualifying Day. Players may not enter multiple times. Players who create multiple email addresses for multiple entries will result in disqualification. If you do not wish to perform any of the actions listed above, but wish to enter the Sweepstakes, you can also submit 1 Entry into the Sweepstakes by mailing a 3” x 5” card containing your name, age, address, contact phone and e-mail address (if available) to: Everi Games Inc. c/o Everi Interactive Online Sweepstakes, 206 Wild Basin Road South, Austin, TX 78746. Limit 1 Entry per person per day. All mail-in Entries must be received by August 07, 2019.
6. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: On or around August 15th, 2019 we will draw 1 winner (the “Winner”) to claim the US$1,000.00 E-Gift Card Prize (the “Prize”), as further defined in Section 8. All Gift Cards awarded will be with a major brand with funds preloaded. All potential winners are subject to verification, including verification of age. Potential Winner will be notified via the email link you provided. Potential Winners will have 7 calendar days to reply to fulfilment email and complete the Winner’s Acknowledgement form, W-9 form, or other tax implication form(s) provided. If potential Winner cannot be reached or does not respond within specified time frame, is found to be ineligible, or declines to accept the Prize (or any portion thereof), the potential Winner may be disqualified in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, and in such case the Sponsor will draw a new Winner. A Potential Winner residing in Washington, New York, Michigan, Florida, Rhode Island, or South Carolina or where prohibited by law are not eligible to participate or claim Prize based on state restrictions. If a potential Winner is drawn and is a current resident of Washington, New York, Michigan, Florida, Rhode Island, or South Carolina, or where prohibited by law, then the potential Winner will be disqualified and such case the Sponsor will draw a new Winner.
7. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By entering, you acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid entries, computer error or malfunctions. The Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of your information, human, printing or other errors, technical malfunctions, or any other error or malfunction. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. You may not enter with multiple e-mail addresses nor may you use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, accounts, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods may void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified (and forfeits any prize won), in Sponsor’s discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the “authorized account holder” will be deemed to be the entrant and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted Entry. A potential Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder associated with the Entry.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, bugs, virus, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the Prize from among eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions, the website, or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the website, or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. PRIZE DETAILS: The Prize to be awarded shall be fulfilled via E-Gift Card sent to the e-mail address associated with the registered account, unless otherwise designated by Winner. Restrictions may apply.
The Prize may be taxable as income and Winner is solely responsible for any taxes on the Prize he/she has received, including, but not limited to all applicable federal, state and local taxes. In the event it is deemed during the verification process that such potential Winner does not have a unique, personal and valid social security number for Sponsor to report the tax liability associated with acceptance of the Prize, potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be selected.
Winner is solely responsible for all expenses and incidental costs not expressly stated in the prize description herein. All elements of the Prize must be taken. The Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable, and no cash equivalent allowed except at the discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of Prize fulfillment due to unforeseen circumstances, or those outside of Sponsor’s control. The Prize will be either fulfilled via e-mail, mail, or another common carrier.
By accepting the Prize, if requested, the Winner must complete, sign, and return within seven (7) days of date of receipt an IRS Form W-9, Winner Acknowledgement Form, and/or Release and provide their social security number that will be used for the purpose of reporting the Prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, if required by law. Failure to do so may result in disqualification (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) and the selection of an alternate Winner from remaining eligible Entries.
Sponsor reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes if for any reason this Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as designed or intended. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted on https://www.everi-interactive.com/ and another potential Winner will be selected among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to such time in accordance with procedures determined by Sponsor.
9. DISPUTES; GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: You agree to waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by final binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Venue for such arbitration proceedings will be in Travis County, Texas. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters that are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, you agree to irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in Travis County in the State of Texas. You and the Indemnified Parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens. Void where prohibited by law.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: You expressly agree that participation in the Sweepstakes is at your sole risk. None of the Sweepstakes Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, or employees, agents, merchants, sponsors, licensors, component suppliers (both hardware and software), and/or any third party who provides products or services purchased from or distributed by the Sweepstakes Entities, or the like, warrant that websites affiliated with the Sweepstakes Entities, including but not limited to the Site, will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, keyboard loggers, spyware, adware, malware, harmful or malicious code, or other defects. The information, products and services published on the Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Sweepstakes Entities make no warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site, or as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information content, service, or merchandise provided through the Site. Furthermore, the Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for any opinions, views, advice or statements posted on the Site (including, without limitation, in any public posting areas of the Site) by any person or entity other than an authorized Sponsor spokesperson. Advertisers, content providers, user, guests, independent writers and experts are not authorized spokespersons for Sponsor. At no time should the opinions, views, advice or statements provided by advertisers, content providers, users, guests, independent writers or experts be relied upon for important personal decisions without independent verification.
THE SITE, APPS, SWEEPSTAKES, AND THE PRIZE ARE PROVIDED BY THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, SECURITY OF THE WEBSITE, THE AVAILABILITY OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDED ON THE SITE. ANY SERVICE OR SOFTWARE DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR CONSOLE SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD AND/INSTALLATION OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: YOU AGREE THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THAT THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) THE COST OF ENTERING AND PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; OR (B) US$1,000.00). THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY SITE USERS, TAMPERING, HACKING, OR BY ANY EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INJUNCTIVE OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF, EXCEPT FOR WHERE OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
12. INDEMNIFICATION AND LIABILITY RELEASE: By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any Prize that you may be awarded, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities; and their advertising and promotional agencies and Prize suppliers; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these company’s and individual’s respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") against any and all actions, claims (including any third party claims) injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from or relating to this Sweepstakes, including entry and participation in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize. By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting any Prize that you may be awarded, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost, or expense whatsoever, including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death that may occur in connection with preparation for, travel to, or participation in this Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance, delivery, mis-delivery, use, misuse or inability to use the Prize, or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property-related cause of action, whether intentional or unintentional, whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or other theory.
15. WINNER LIST: For a Winner list, send a self-addressed stamped return envelope to: Everi Games Inc., c/o Everi Interactive Staff: Winners List, 206 Wild Basin Road South, Austin, TX 78750. Residents of Vermont are not required to provide a stamped, self-addressed envelope with their request.
16. LAST MODIFIED: July 29, 2019.